Fix ALL Tubes – Fix ALL Crystal 125ml Tube
– Outstanding bond strength on nearly all surfaces
– High performance mechanical properties
– Very easy to tool and finish
– Good extrudability even at low temperatures
– Ecological advantages – free of isocyanates, solvents, halo
– Transparent and elastic bonding in many different construction and
– Invisible bonding of glass and other transparent materials.
– Maximum Width:1mm (connecting joints)
– Method: Manual- or pneumatic caulking gun
– Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C
– Fix ALL Cleaner immediately after application and before curing
of paints and varnishes available we strongly suggest a compatibility
test before application. The drying time of alkyd resin based paints
– Due to the wide variety of possible substrates, Soudal recommends a preliminary compatibility test.
– Fix ALL Crystal can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, like polycarbonate,
etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we recommend preliminary compatibility test.
– Not suitable for dilatation joints
– Do not use in applications where continuous water immersion is possible or in sanitary applications.
– Fix ALL Crystal displays very good UV stability but may discolour in extreme conditions or after long term exposure.
– This product can not be used as a glazing sealant.
– Fix ALL Crystal cannot be used on natural stone. Because the adhesion surface will discolour under influence of the sealant (looks wet) and because this is visible through the crystal clear sealant it seems like staining has occurred.