Fix ALL Tubes – Fix ALL Flexi 125ml Tube
– High adhesive strength
– Permanent elastic after cure
– Paintable with waterbased paints
– Sanitary and kitchen areas – resists mould growth.
– Structural bonding in vibrating constructions.
– Sealing of floor joints.
– Sealing and bonding of natural stone (marble, granite,…)
– Minimal width: 2mm (bonding) 5mm (joints)
– Maximal width: 10mm (bonding) 30mm (joints)
– Minimum depth: 5mm (joints)
– Recommendation: width of joint = 2x depth of jointApplication:
Method: Manual- or pneumatic caulking gun
Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C
Cleaning: Fix ALL Cleaner immediately after application and before curing
Tooling: with soapy solution before skin formation
Repair with: Fix ALL Flex
application. The drying time of alkyd resin based paints may increase.
– Fix ALL Flexi can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, like polycarbonate, etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we recommend preliminary compatibility test.
– This product can not be used as a glazing sealant
– Fix ALL Flexi can be used for adhering of and sealing on natural stone.
– When applying, make sure not to spill any sealant on the surface of materials.